Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ or JLQ or whatever lending sending marketing materials to people on the scrolls (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Yeah our policy clearly states we will only sell your info to penis companies. We are professionals
comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
also @TraditionCoalition noted today that Dean has partnered with yet another one of those stupid travel agencies on a trip to Norman. can't think of much else I'd rather do than overpay to sit on a bus for 10 hours with a bunch of boomers from RSS and basically be part of a tour group.

he's approaching pyramid scheme/time share levels of annoying sales tactics with this shit.

The Deano 30/30 will be entertaining

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I'm not one to tell Dean his business but maybe dude should stop partnering with every random dickhead who will throw a dollar his way and start getting his advertising dollars from some actual local businesses?
I have wondered this too. Why has he turned the site into a place to hock shady business deals which can expose subscribers to big financial risk.
How hard is it to have tunnel talk or the weekly chat sponsored by a local car dealership or restaurants?
The site has tuned into a time share seminar with no perks for sitting thru the spiel to subscribers. Deano is keeping all the perks for himself

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I have wondered this too. Why has he turned the site into a place to hock shady business deals which can expose subscribers to big financial risk.
How hard is it to have tunnel talk or the weekly chat sponsored by a local car dealership or restaurants?
The site has tuned into a time share seminar with no perks for sitting thru the spiel to subscribers. Deano is keeping all the perks for himself
And canning Clouse. Was it all a purely financial move? Surely someone around here knows the truth.

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
And canning Clouse. Was it all a purely financial move? Surely someone around here knows the truth.
I honestly believe Clouse was canned bc he hadn’t done shit for quite awhile. Recruiting info on the site has blown for quite sometime. Dean is just collecting checks for basically having the keys to the premium messsge board
Members break more info than the paid staff does. He can have interns write stories from info already available elsewhere.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds