Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ or JLQ or whatever lending sending marketing materials to people on the scrolls (3 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also can we block Sean on here. When I do post it I don't want Mongo to get burned by it
There's a few people who have posted from the same IP as the Sean suspect. I need to reach out to them and see why that might be. Maybe a library?

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Screw it let's just ask here.

It was @rss428 and @aBgRdFn

You guys ever log on at a public place in Lincoln? Just trying to research why that might have happened, not accusing anyone of anything.
I do work for a fairly large business in Lincoln and I use their WiFi while I'm at work. If he works for the same place, he's not Dean.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy-downsized-large.gif

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I have Dms from Mongo but I haven't got the whole story yet. He said it was ugly tho.
I get the impression from some other things Mongo has posted recently on RSS he & Dean aren’t exactly in lock step & he’d toss him under the bus without much remorse
Seems to be some drama behind the scenes

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I get the impression from some other things Mongo has posted recently on RSS he & Dean aren’t exactly in lock step & he’d toss him under the bus without much remorse
Seems to be some drama behind the scenes
It seems like a toxic workplace from just the tone. I think Sean's only ally at this point is Blake the Intern because well, Blake works for him. The others also spent a decade with Clouse, etc. Something is up there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds