Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

ITS HAPPENING (1 Viewer)

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The stadium has already been redone. West in 90s, North in 00s, East in 10s, and now South in 20s. My guess is it’s close to doing more renovations on the West that side will probably occur in the 30s. It will be more to update things then to structural.
As College football becomes more corporate my guess demands for luxury box seating will increase. Luxury suites in West aren’t the greatest and could see a revamp of west, followed by the North to accommodate chair back seating.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Student section is being relocated to field level in south stadium which is so much better
I dont understand putting stadium seats in field level south where the students are going to be. The students need bleachers, put the stadium seats somewhere else

corn-hombre

Bench Warmer
I don’t have the slightest clue how deep our biggest booster pockets are. On the surface, with the rapidly changing NIL dynamics, it’s pause for at least a little concern that we’ve dipped into private funding for a $100 million dollar locker room and now will dip again for $200M+ for the south end zone. Perhaps it’s all a moot point and we have donors willing to continue ponying up for the separate NIL funding that’s needed.

Separately, Turd realizes that AD shelf life can be short and I’m sure he wants to put his stamp on some big projects, however fans probably couldn’t tell you who the ads were for the north and east projects (Hint Eichorst and Peterson) which is telling that stadiums projects really have no bearing on an ADs legacy, need to just get the product right on the field. Honestly I think fans would have been just as happy with adding seat backs and beer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds