Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

This is happening on RSS… humorous (1 Viewer)

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
screen shots, por favor. most here are serving a life sentence in chile.
giphy.gif

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Someone on RSS started a thread asking seriously if they should go to Tater Island or The Platinum Board. Then a couple posters from this board made some troll posts about the site which I thought were quite funny. Every time this board was mentioned on RSS I'd imagine Dean throwing something across the room in anger.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Someone on RSS started a thread asking seriously if they should go to Tater Island or The Platinum Board. Then a couple posters from this board made some troll posts about the site which I thought were quite funny. Every time this board was mentioned on RSS I'd imagine Dean throwing something across the room in anger.

I imagine most posters on there are oblivious to tPB actually existing and continue to think it's some sort of inside joke. I know before I joined I had no clue it existed and that it actually contained insider or knowledgeable posters.

I happened to stumble onto a link in the My Pony thread on The Main Board.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
I imagine most posters on there are oblivious to tPB actually existing and continue to think it's some sort of inside joke. I know before I joined I had no clue it existed and that it actually contained insider or knowledgeable posters.

No doubt there's plenty of posters over there that are oblivious. I didn't know this board was real until @HuskerGarrett slid into my DMs and invited me. At first I thought it was some type of scam.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
No doubt there's plenty of posters over there that are oblivious. I didn't know this board was real until @HuskerGarrett slid into my DMs and invited me. At first I thought it was some type of scam.
FWIW, it is a scam and we've been collecting 0.00024% of every purchase you've made with the card you signed up with since you joined the board. Sucka.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

I mentioned to 3 of my buddies I joined tPB and they each responded:

“The oasis is real?!”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds