Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

ITS HAPPENING (3 Viewers)

herbsinator

Running Back
Elite Member
Maybe one of these days we will actually concentrate on making the football team better instead of finding ways to funnel money from the fans to the construction companies and other business entities.
The AD wants to protect the sellout streak at all costs. Theoretically this should increase revenue to the athletic department over time that would be funneled back into sports.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Wow, can't wait to see how nice the new troughs are...
pissed.jpg

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Maybe one of these days we will actually concentrate on making the football team better instead of finding ways to funnel money from the fans to the construction companies and other business entities.
I think the “fan”, business entity, and construction company for this are three sides of the same coin

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I may have to think about relocating my seats to the South (from the North) once this is done...

Have to think that with that many people being displaced for a season that one could make a pretty penny selling their tickets during that time.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Hasn't the north side of the stadium always been the pain in the ass?

I like my seats, but man, getting in and out is a serious pain in the ass. When they did the lightening delay, it took forever for us to be able to even move down the stairs. If there ever way a real emergency or disaster, everyone in the North would be dead, dead, dead...

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I think this is a big nothing burger. The chair backs they added in east stadium were literally bolted to the existing seats and don't even have cupholders. Every modern stadium has two jumbotrons, those wraparounds are garbage. Hopefully they're moving south stadium seating a little further from the edge of the end zone so players don't have to worry about running into a wall.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah that’s shitty. North Stadium has to be next in line for renovation.
North Stadium has the worst seats in the house IMO. It reminds me of the South Stands at the Broncos stadium. You seem like you’re so far away from the action.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
So the student section is moving to the north side that isn't being renovated?

Makes sense since south stadium is getting chairbacks.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
So the student section is moving to the north side that isn't being renovated?

Makes sense since south stadium is getting chairbacks.

I wish, but you know that won't happen. It would make sense, as the team runs out of the tunnel right there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds