Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Johnny Depp the greatest living poet? (2 Viewers)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
So what's the synopsis of this trial? Is it just a divorce and they can't find middle ground to split everything so all the dirty laundry is getting aired? Is he suing her for abuse?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
So what's the synopsis of this trial? Is it just a divorce and they can't find middle ground to split everything so all the dirty laundry is getting aired? Is he suing her for abuse?
they divorced a while back

depp sued heard for defamation and this is the trial

from wiki
In December 2018, The Washington Post published an op-ed article written by Heard, titled: "Amber Heard: I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture's wrath. That has to change".[22][23] In the article, Heard stated: "two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture's wrath for women who speak out. [...] I had the rare vantage point of seeing, in real time, how institutions protect men accused of abuse."[22][24]

In February 2019, Depp sued Heard over her December 2018 op-ed in The Washington Post.[25][26][27] Depp also again alleged that Heard had been the abuser, and that her allegations constituted a hoax against him.[26] In August 2020, Heard countersued Depp, alleging that he had coordinated "a harassment campaign via Twitter and [by] orchestrating online petitions in an effort to get her fired from Aquaman and L'Oréal".[28][29]

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds