Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot-who is the greatest Husker poster of all time on tPB ? (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Mr Shark GIF by TheBadGuysMovie

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Here’s the most posts and most likes if it helps with everyone’s research into this important poll
Fair enough, but who generated the most activity (replies/quotes/additional posts)?

Since @HuskerGarrett is ineligible (not sure if this applies to all staff but I am almost sure it does?):

Maybe you can consider all the following criteria for the best poster, but even then it will not give you the best answer but at least use more than the 3 main criteria of posts, likes and points, (the following listed in no particular order of importance/weight):

1. Posts
2. Likes
3. Points
4. Generated activity
5. Joining date
6. Type of threads/posts (football, general, hyVee etc..)
7. OG/Invited/Elite/Normal members.
8. And finally: member votes

I am not a data analyst, but still believe IMO it has got to be @Tyneb23 who generated the most activity but I could be wrong, so he has my vote.

Why? Out of the main categories on this board (tpb, inside info, hyvee parking lot, and not safe for work) @Tyneb23 has his own category which is NSFW, so that's 25% of this board.

Combined with his generated activity, plus the fact he contributes in several threads/posts/replies, and the fact that he started interview articles, IMO nobody on this board can beat that.

If you go by # of posts only its @Jim14510 and if you go by likes then it's @vailhusker.

But if consider all the above criteria for selecting the "best" poster, which still doesn't really tell you who is the "best" poster, then maybe that's a better way to get a reasonable answer. Sorry for the long rant!

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds