Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Nebraska (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I think the writer's and their efforts at Inside Nebraska are hands down better than whatever HOL could offer. Not to mention, @Zack Carpenter embraces tPB versus whatever Dean and Co would do.

If you had to pick between the two, Rivals/Inside Nebraska is better for your buck than Tater Island. If you're tight on a budget, I would say hold off until closer to Fall when practice tidbits and recruiting information will be more abundant.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
That’s so much better IMO. I give zero shits about kids still in high school.

dumb and dumber harry GIF

doublewing

Running Back
That’s so much better IMO. I give zero shits about kids still in high school.
You don't want to read the compelling interviews about how their visit went?

Every visit interview ever: "I was blown away! 10/10." That typically lands us in their top 15 so the subscribers will look out for every update on the kid and lose a part of their soul when they eventually commit elsewhere.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
You don't want to read the compelling interviews about how their visit went?

Every visit interview ever: "I was blown away! 10/10." That typically lands us in their top 15 so the subscribers will look out for every update on the kid and lose a part of their soul when they eventually commit elsewhere.
Most recruiting coverage is worthless because it is only told from one school's perspective in these interviews.

What would be vastly more interesting is recruiting intel - scouring all kinds of sources to present a balanced picture of who appears to be in the driver's seat for key Nebraska recruits. Focus only on the next recruiting class - no one really cares about sophomores and juniors anyway - they only care about the next signing date.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds