Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

If Adrian Martinez sucked so bad... (1 Viewer)

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Good for AM.

Really good kid that had the weight of Scock Frost’s legacy on his shoulders and got NO help.

He certainly has issues, but he’s also got talent. Good Adrian is quite good.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Getting outdueled by Case Cookus in the early goings so far. Embarrassing display for a legendary K State backup

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Getting outdueled by Case Cookus in the early goings so far. Embarrassing display for a legendary K State backup
Looks pretty damn good to me! Literally heard it in that time out - told the coach exactly what he was seeing and what to call. Two plays later, drops a dime for a TD.

Adrian has always been talented. I think Frost and his staff mentally broke him with their dog shit program. Seems like he is in a good place right now and is showing how talented he really could have been...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks pretty damn good to me! Literally heard it in that time out - told the coach exactly what he was seeing and what to call. Two plays later, drops a dime for a TD.

Adrian has always been talented. I think Frost and his staff mentally broke him with their dog shit program. Seems like he is in a good place right now and is showing how talented he really could have been...
Look pal this is an irrational hate thread

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Look pal this is an irrational hate thread
Sorry The Hangover GIF

My hate is just directed at Frost. I still like Adrian. I don't think he wanted to transfer, but Frost's hands were tied to have to try something new. Would have been fun to see Frost get canned after year 4 and see what Rhule could ha e done with Adrian for one year. Seems like Adrian really could have thrived with better leadership....

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Sorry The Hangover GIF

My hate is just directed at Frost. I still like Adrian. I don't think he wanted to transfer, but Frost's hands were tied to have to try something new. Would have been fun to see Frost get canned after year 4 and see what Rhule could ha e done with Adrian for one year. Seems like Adrian really could have thrived with better leadership....
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds