Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean is really rustled about my ABM thread (1 Viewer)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
Gerrod L, et al’s NIL agency. Basically Scott sends the boys to his buddies at ABM and his buddies “Broker” NIL deals for the players with companies like Husker online and others.
Thanks. I knew he had an agency, just didn't realize that was it's name.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I gave him shit a week or so ago about how he pumps ABM and he got pissy. Acting like he only talks about it bc it’s for the athletes. You know he’s sucking gerrod’s dick with the way he won’t shut up about ABM

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Sounds like a good time for a bump on the Gerrod L thread if it isn’t locked. I would but I’m on vacation to Chilé right now

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
i can tell you that JoJo Domann had a podcast deal with KLIN and was about to sign and Dean came in last minute and offered a tiny bit more
This says it all. Deanie's indefensible position on Frosty is so clearly motivated by pure greed and selfishness. This from the top down is why things are the way they are. The myth about the "Nebraska Way" is shown with each passing hire and each passing year to be nothing more than a tool used by scumbags to fleece the fan base. They figure (so far correctly) that Nebraska fans are desperate and gullible enough to put up with anything allowing these individuals to stay in power and keep getting richer. Until the majority wise up they will just keep on pumping out the Nebraska Way propaganda and keep on doing what they do. There is no sane and moral world in which there is any doubt about the need to replace Frost. From a purely football and even business perspective he is so clearly toxic. Yet we have so many so tightly wrapped around the need to keep him in place. Why is it that it's even a question?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds