Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I seem to have rustled some Jimmies on RSS (1 Viewer)

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Got my thread locked! Was wondering how long it would take with an anti-frost thread. TBH they let it go longer than I thought they would. Good thing north stadium didn’t see.
Ha. That was you.
I couldn’t remember the user name you used there.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ha. That was you.
I couldn’t remember the user name you used there.

When I wrote it I was pretty upset thinking about Scott still being the coach. Was watching parts of games from Bo and Riley’s years on YouTube.

Bo won 9 games and it wasn’t good enough. Frost loses 9 games and it’s good enough. What are we doing here, folks?

Riley had just as many “we almost had it” games in 2015 as frost had last year. The 2016 team fought like hell and won 9 games. That Oregon game…I know Oregon wasn’t good that year, but frost’s teams would never battle and win like that. Even the Wisconsin game, man they played hard. Should have never had to fire banker. TBH 2017 would have been pretty good if not for Dapper Bob.

Frost can shit the bed for four years in a row, show zero tangible progress (hell, we’ve regressed) and so many people are fired up for round 5 of this shit. It drives me nuts.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
TBH 2017 would have been pretty good if not for Dapper Bob.

I was with you other than this part...

Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Probably Copa Husker too! Guy is a fucktard, I told him he was quickly becoming one of the "special" posters.
Definitely a Tool Bag but I thought someone on here said he already got sent to Chile on Tater Island or I would have included him. He's such a special level of Potato that he might qualify for the highly coveted award of Twice Baked Potato.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Definitely a Tool Bag but I thought someone on here said he already got sent to Chile on Tater Island or I would have included him. He's such a special level of Potato that he might qualify for the highly coveted award of Twice Baked Potato.
Yep he got bant. Started DMing @huskermack talking shit afterwards lolol

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is Copa still on any other boards? We could make it a Trifecta by getting him banned from 1 more to add to tPB, Tater Island.
It's a little weird, because he/she seemed fine as the @Cookiemonster here.
Maybe he/she is just taking out their aggression on RRS.
Possible latent homosexuality? I don't know.
Just brainstorming.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds