Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I keep checking social media… (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Turd ain’t firing anybody and then announcing it during Church hours bruh.

Turd is 1 of the most conservative people in a conservative state.
(He also isn’t an idiot.)

PS: I still think he ain’t firing Frost during the season no matter what. Due to Turd’s personality and wanting to set a good culture. (also year 1 of Turd’s reign) Not like there is a recruiting class to lose or something, waiting till Saturday after Cockeye is the same as today, especially if he is gonna hire a coach who is currently coaching somewhere.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Hoping they announce Frost out
Ha. Turd has already done a lot of good things so far with his short time here. He won’t fire coaches before he evaluates at the end of their season.

He can be ruthless, but I believe he’s fair.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

PS: I still think he ain’t firing Frost during the season no matter what. Due to Turd’s personality and wanting to set a good culture. (also year 1 of Turd’s reign) Not like there is a recruiting class to lose or something, waiting till Saturday after Cockeyes is the same as today, especially if he is gonna hire a coach who is currently coaching somewhere.
I think you announce he won’t be back after a blow out to OSU. Frost can have the option to finish the season if he wants. It’s going to be a brutal two weeks after OSU with the bye.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

PS: I still think he ain’t firing Frost during the season no matter what. Due to Turd’s personality and wanting to set a good culture. (also year 1 of Turd’s reign) Not like there is a recruiting class to lose or something, waiting till Saturday after Cockeyes is the same as today, especially if he is gonna hire a coach who is currently coaching somewhere.

Plus his son got married yesterday. I doubt he gave a toast, met with Frost and then makes an announcement today.

It'll happen in due time.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Turd's smart enough to wait to the end of the season if he has to fire Frost. He will want to make it painfully obvious that he doesn't have any other choice than to let Frost go. This is going to be just as much about Turd's future as it will be about Frost's.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Turd's smart enough to wait to the end of the season if he has to fire Frost. He will want to make it painfully obvious that he doesn't have any other choice than to let Frost go. This is going to be just as much about Turd's future as it will be about Frost's.
I’d fire him now, not give him a chance to dig his way out of it with some crazy upset

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I’d fire him now, not give him a chance to dig his way out of it with some crazy upset
Oh, I agree he will be taking that chance, but I think he will have to look like he gave Frost every chance before he has to fire him. Unfortunately there is going to be a lot of politics ( Osborne, regents, boosters, tradition coalition, etc ) involved with his decision, so he needs it to look like he has no other choice if his decision is to fire Frost.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Oh, I agree he will be taking that chance, but I think he will have to look like he gave Frost every chance before he has to fire him. Unfortunately there is going to be a lot of politics ( Osborne, regents, boosters, tradition coalition, etc ) involved with his decision, so he needs it to look like he has no other choice if his decision is to fire Frost.
Red tape to fire a guy that's been this bad...

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
With Petras getting injured, Kirk will have to start Padilla against NW.

Padilla will win, but Kirk will bench him for Petras when healthy.

Because, Mexicans...

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I think you announce he won’t be back after a blow out to OSU. Frost can have the option to finish the season if he wants. It’s going to be a brutal two weeks after OSU with the bye.
Based on the comments Turd has made about making coaching decisions in season I just don’t see anything happening until after the Cockeye game.

You are correct about how brutal the 2 weeks after the bye week will be. Endless Twitter and message board dudes coming out reporting things from their “sources”.
(P.S. this is definitely not a shot at @HuskerGarrett)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds