Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I will try to keep the scholarship chart updated. (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
The news is going to be coming fast and furious with transfers in/out/up/down/sideways. If you see something announced on Twitter or elsewhere I would appreciate if you post post it on the main board to help keep track.

I'll be removing the seniors without remaining eligibility and any other players who might have one more COVID year but decide to move on.

Side note: I am super happy for Mauga-Clements and Kolarevic since yesterday was their last game and both were able to make big plays. I'm sure they'll remember that for the rest of their lives.

I'm guessing that there will be a huge number of guys who move on and hit the portal. Most that we won't miss because they weren't contributing and of course we will get a few surprises from guys we don't want to lose. That's just the way football is now.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
FLASH!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️ i can’t even got a diaper change in and u are just whippin’ these posts out! Wheeee! My eyes are hurtin just tryin to read this 👀

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So early signing day is December 21st to the 23rd, right? So Rhule and staff will have less than a month to reconfirm who they have/want and try to get early enrollees as well.

On top of that, the portal is is pretty much until May 1st, but if you want them on campus for spring, you have to get them enrolled in classes up until January 23rd, which is when Spring semester starts.

Hopefully Rhule is ready to get back into the game of not only recruiting, but getting the transfer portal down as well.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds