Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Keep your eyes on this one...(Croot) (1 Viewer)

redzoner

Cornerback
I hate to join the cynical crowd but a lot of the time when recruits say Big announcement it is something dumb like a top 15 and then even worse is when they are going to shock the world. That usually means they are picking the school that everyone thought they would pick in the first place. I don't think I have ever been shocked.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Full Metal Jacket Movie GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

I really hate crystal balls or casts.

At this point, just make it so you pick a recruit’s destination and lock it in there after a 5 minute ‘I changed my mind.’ No changing after that.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

At this point, just make it so you pick a recruit’s destination and lock it in there after a 5 minute ‘I changed my mind.’ No changing after that.
Recruiting in general I think has fallen off. With all the flip flopping that goes on I’ve lost interest with recruiting process. Let me know who signs the dotted line and then I’ll get excited.

betsch

Safety

Me too......unless they pick Nebraska

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have no idea if this guy knows what he's talking about but here is some film -

Here's his Hudl -

I assume anonymous husker fan Twitter accounts are run by total weirdos who think you can't run power out of the gun

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds