Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Spring 2023 Portal Entries (2 Viewers)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Today has been, well, surprisingly (to me anywho) quiet on the transfer front. I know there are things in the works, I just figured a few more at least would have announced today. Seems like everyone mostly is bought in and moving forward together.
I think it means the remaining departures are largely retirements and grad transfers (grad transfers can still go in the portal Monday). People who theoretically could grad transfer include CT, Ty Rob, & Farmer from what we know.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I think it means the remaining departures are largely retirements and grad transfers (grad transfers can still go in the portal Monday). People who theoretically could grad transfer include CT, Ty Rob, & Farmer from what we know.
Pola-Gates?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am not sure CT was on actually schollie last year or if he paid his way with NIL.

I think these developments increase the odds the following people are staying:
  1. Ajay Allen
  2. AJ Rollins
  3. Ru’Quan Buckley
  4. Broadie Tagaloa
  5. Mikai Gbayor
  6. DeShon Singleton

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I am not sure CT was on actually schollie last year or if he paid his way with NIL.

I think these developments increase the odds the following people are staying:
  1. Ajay Allen
  2. AJ Rollins
  3. Ru’Quan Buckley
  4. Broadie Tagaloa
  5. Mikai Gbayor
  6. DeShon Singleton
Why would Rollins leave anyhow? He was rolling with the 1st teamers at the spring game wasn't he?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Prior to the SG, some had speculated that he may xfer. @Jim14510 was pretty adamant that Rollins wasn't good and would be out, iirc
agree - I don't think people though he was on the chopping block after the last week of spring practice

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds