Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Football is hiring (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
One of my dream jobs would be an analyst for Nebraska football. Would love to do behind the scenes work for them: quality control, recruit background checks, help in game planning and film breakdown etc etc. Specifically a defensive analyst. That is right up my alley.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Do the actual assistant coaching positions ever get posted as "assistant coach" on there? It seems like I've never actually seen those jobs listed. Maybe they disguise them as the analyst postings?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Do the actual assistant coaching positions ever get posted as "assistant coach" on there? It seems like I've never actually seen those jobs listed. Maybe they disguise them as the analyst postings?
Yes they do

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
One of my dream jobs would be an analyst for Nebraska football. Would love to do behind the scenes work for them: quality control, recruit background checks, help in game planning and film breakdown etc etc. Specifically a defensive analyst. That is right up my alley.

tenor.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds