Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hopefully 2023 is the turn around for Husker football…..just a weird ending. (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I said a few weeks ago that we were at rock bottom….I guess I was wrong cause nobody could see this coming.

Hiring Matt Rhule was great, I’m not super excited about his staff but I’m impressed with Rhule enough I’m giving him all of the benefit of the doubt….

I’m really hoping now tho though we have officially hit rock bottom as a program…cause I can’t take anymore haha🤣😅😐

Please god let this be it…nothing else….just leave it at

Mickey throws his coaching career and possibly life away 😢
Busch is let go 😠
And we keep Raiola as the only hold over on staff 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t get any worse………………….can it?

Gman1228

Linebacker
Elite Member
It can always get worse my friend. It also just may never get better. We’ve been in dark times and I’m not sure when we’ll see the light again. Hopefully while the sport still exists in its current state.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
titanic night GIF

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
@Poor_and_Stupid Thoughts after what the simulation coding spit out today?
Another solid bait and switch by The Simulation©. It uses this tactic often, but the implementation varies. Most commonly seen during games where we look solid in the first half and proceed to meltdown in the second half.
Less common are implementations like this. The Cockeye game was the bait. It was trying to lead us to believe we had turned a corner. Perhaps even doubt that The Simulation© even exists. Surly it wouldn’t let us beat our most hated enemy right? As much as The Simulation© hates our joy, it understands that giving us hope greatly multiplies the pain it can inflict at a later time.
It’s best we prepare for a lifetime in the abyss. There is no mathematical limit to the pain The Algorithm® can deliver.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I said a few weeks ago that we were at rock bottom….I guess I was wrong cause nobody could see this coming.

Hiring Matt Rhule was great, I’m not super excited about his staff but I’m impressed with Rhule enough I’m giving him all of the benefit of the doubt….

I’m really hoping now tho though we have officially hit rock bottom as a program…cause I can’t take anymore haha🤣😅😐

Please god let this be it…nothing else….just leave it at

Mickey throws his coaching career and possibly life away 😢
Busch is let go 😠
And we keep Raiola as the only hold over on staff 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t get any worse………………….can it?
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
The universe is definitely sending us the message that we need to let go of the past. It is time to set aside the 80s and the 90s and move on, boys.

Imagine how many people vouched for Mickey in the last month only to now get burned. I feel bad for his wife and family. I witnessed domestic violence as a small child. People shouldn't minimize it or rationalize it. It is damaging enough as it is. Goodbye forever, Mick. I can't wait to forget your name.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The universe is definitely sending us the message that we need to let go of the past. It is time to set aside the 80s and the 90s and move on, boys.

Imagine how many people vouched for Mickey in the last month only to now get burned. I feel bad for his wife and family. I witnessed domestic violence as a small child. People shouldn't minimize it or rationalize it. It is damaging enough as it is. Goodbye forever, Mick. I can't wait to forget your name.
Was talking to my cousin the other day and I told him that it really feels like the door to the 90s was mostly closed when Frost was fired. Feels like it closed even more 48 hours ago when Duval and Ellis were let go. Now it feels completely shut with Mickey's situation. Turd talks about moving the program and university forward and never really seemed like or talked like the glory days guys that hang around Lincoln still. I think we're actually at that point as of this morning.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds