Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Even the Frost Davidians would agree that hiring a new Coach would make Husker Football interesting again (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Interesting is the right word. Fun? no. Kiffin is about the only guy that I'd say would be "fun". Not gonna invest too much energy other than watching games for just another name on the plaque on the door.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can we never talk about Riley again? Unless you think Turd is as bad as Eichorst why even make the comparison?
Because you want to convince yourself to keep a guy who rivals Bill Jennings as the worst Nebraska coach since the world had actual Nazis and recalling to a hire that you really hated helps you you talk yourself into it

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Because you want to convince yourself to keep a guy who rivals Bill Jennings as the worst Nebraska coach since the world had actual Nazis and recalling to a hire that you really hated helps you you talk yourself into it
Edit: Lol yes

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I don't think he's focused group it yet, but it's better than Frosted Flakes and is more specific than Idiots
lit_brown.0.gif

Toe

Wide Receiver
Can we never talk about Riley again? Unless you think Turd is as bad as Eichorst why even make the comparison?

I don't know if Turd is as bad as Eichorst, but let's just say I don't exactly trust him...

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't know if Turd is as bad as Eichorst, but let's just say I don't exactly trust him...
Why's that. Doesn't have any experience hiring a head football coach for one.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Look on the positive side, even if Frost is fired and you don't agree with it at least we will have fun following recruiting and Asst Coaching searches. Between that and Nebrasketball it could turn into a fun 4-5 months.
The funniest thing I heard was Woodhead saying Tim Miles got fired with having a better record percentage wise than Frost. He said think about it Nebraska isn’t a basketball school but they have higher standards for basketball than football. Woodhead and Slauson let frost have it on their podcast.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can I get a link to this?
It’s called out of nowhere. They made another good point of what type of coach doesn’t think he needs to hold the players hands or give them a kick in the butt? They said college kids need the direction, and Frost doesn’t hold certain players accountable, and it shows. They said if you’re looking for 18-22 year old kids to figure it out on their own why in the hell is Frost the coach. They want Frost gone unless he wins the next three. They also called out the media for being pussies. It’s under the Purdue recap.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds