Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So at what stage of the twelve steps are you in your Husker football addiction? (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I wonder how many of the 85% are still in denial? Me, I'm in the apology stage. As in I think that the fans are owed an apology at this point. JoJo's opinion not withstanding.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
“How did I get here?”
“Sigh”
“Dammit”

Where I’m at

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
“How did I get here?”
“Sigh”
“Dammit”

Where I’m at
My honest answer to that question is we had and have had continued faith that the men in charge would get it right eventually. That hasn't happened. Not even close. We have people who want to have it all a certain way with no ability to recognize a changed college football universe and no meaninfgul ability much less real desire to change with the times. So here we are clinging to a tradition that's deader than the last dinosaur wringing our hands wondering if shit canning the worst coach in school history is "The Nebraska Way" because he's "One Of Our Own". Like there is some sacred trust that only an anointed keeper of the Husker Flame can keep lit. Fuck all that. Go hire the best coach money can buy who isn't a broken ass hat or downward falling has been.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds