Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How would you react if Nebraska pulls off the upset against Michigan in the Battle of the 97 Trophy Game?

I already left the office
bike win GIF

I did choose it because you're Black Dean

However - the act was not the Gorilla leaving...that was meant to be a heavy tire to your asshole. A gorilla sittin on the bike spinning against your taint from the GIF. Way less racist. Maybe microscopically racist?

Thank you for not cancelling me.

I haven't felt pure happiness from a Nebraska game since that Michigan State win many moons ago. I'd probably just lay in the shower and cry...happy tears

I will be pleased if we upset Michigan. Many will still complain and be unhappy because we won in and incorrect way.
There will be an Athletic article, Pete Thamel piece, Bruce Feldman tweet, etc about all the areas Michigan is/was overrated. They'll say we should have seen this coming with the key bodies they lost in the offseason. They'll say Michigan wasn't that impressive in their first 4 games so everyone saw this coming. Then they'll say the B1G is really down this year other than OSU and PSU.

UNFORTUNATELY we won't have to worry about this as we unfortunately do not have a QB on the roster who's good enough to beat a team like this. Even if MICH is overrated (which I'm not sure they are) we still don't have a QB capable of beating a top 20 team IMHO.

There will be an Athletic article, Pete Thamel piece, Bruce Feldman tweet, etc about all the areas Michigan is/was overrated. They'll say we should have seen this coming with the key bodies they lost in the offseason. They'll say Michigan wasn't that impressive in their first 4 games so everyone saw this coming. Then they'll say the B1G is really down this year other than OSU and PSU.

UNFORTUNATELY we won't have to worry about this as we unfortunately do not have a QB on the roster who's good enough to beat a team like this. Even if MICH is overrated (which I'm not sure they are) we still don't have a QB capable of beating a top 20 team IMHO.
African American Reaction GIF

Confused Cleveland Browns GIF by ESPN

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back