Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter roundup: Purdouche fans react to loss to Nebraska (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watching Purdouche today reminded me of watching a Scott Frost-coached team. Just horrendous game management.
I admittedly hadn't paid any attention to Purdue this offseason....but there seems to be a ton of chatter RE: Walters doing a mini Deion swag impression this offseason and some of the Boiler fans are pissed about it now that they're 2-6.

But again I paid zero attention to Purdue/Walters this offseason so I don't know what he was doing.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Watching Purdouche today reminded me of watching a Scott Frost-coached team. Just horrendous game management.
i kept thinking throughout the game that they were a scott frostish team. the chirpy trash talking trying to act tough bs all game. meanwhile nebraska looked like a tough midwestern team that will smack you in the chin

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
The old sales adage applies when taking over a program: “Under-promise and over- deliver.”

Especially if you are a first time head coach at any level. Being the head coach is much different than being the assistant. Your education is just beginning. Humility is good.

I don’t know how Walters conducted himself in the off- season. Players don’t need bravado, they just need to know you have a plan. “This is where we are going and how we will get there.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds