Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How do we get CTB to stay for another year? (1 Viewer)

gaines1016

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
No worries... I was more messing around and giving you a hard time.

CTB will be able to make a few bucks from NIL, but a second round pick is looking at a contract worth about 8 mil +/-.

I think it is going to take a unique situation where nil will keep a kid from going pro in football. Mainly because the skills that make you more likely to cash in on NIL are also enhanced at the next level.

Yeah...upon reviewing this thread and that draft tracker again you linked it would take a sizeable investment from a booster if his draft position falls in the first 1-2 rounds of the draft.

It was actually a pretty selfish hope on my end in retrospect😄. I hope the young man balls out this season and becomes a 1st round pick because I have admired the way he has carried himself on and off the field.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone should pay Skunkman to have his daughter suck CTB's dick on a nightly basis.
Scarlett Johansson Reaction GIF

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think we have a decent option at this point to get CTB to stay……keep havin him return punts.

Dogsker

Bench Warmer
Perhaps I’m the only one but CTB seems to be THE most over rated player ever for the Huskers. All I hear is how great he is and how he’s ready to jump to the pros but I never see it on Saturdays. Would be absolutely shocked if the guy was a 2nd round pick.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Perhaps I’m the only one but CTB seems to be THE most over rated player ever for the Huskers. All I hear is how great he is and how he’s ready to jump to the pros but I never see it on Saturdays. Would be absolutely shocked if the guy was a 2nd round pick.

Reminds me of the Stanley Morgan going pro early threads and then homeboy went undrafted. (I think he is on the practice squad for the bengals right now, at least he lasted longer in the NFL than Kenny Bell)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds