Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CTB never got a shot at qb? (1 Viewer)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn't he a qb in high school? Pretty sure at one point he was considered an option when Martinez was hurt his freshman or sophomore year.
Yup. Idk how close it ever came to fruition, but it was talked about that he could fill in as emergency QB.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They do look a lot alike.
Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Yea I remember him being a possibility at qb early on due to injuries.
Would of definitely been better than Martinez. Haha That guy fooled most experts and will again suck this year! Dude is the slowest blinker that I've ever seen! That's why Scott loved him!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Could he do better than 30 interceptions and 18 fumbles over the course of 39 games?

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m wondering what part of CTB’s punt returning would make anyone think, “We need the ball in that guys hands every play”.

It was a 70% chance of disaster whenever he touched a football through his career here. Loved him as a DB though

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m wondering what part of CTB’s punt returning would make anyone think, “We need the ball in that guys hands every play”.

It was a 70% chance of disaster whenever he touched a football through his career here. Loved him as a DB though
Fair point…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds