Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CTB (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
One of my favorite players in the losing season years of this program. Watching him play db and develop has been fun.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He's been really solid for us overall. Will hurt to lose him off this defense. I think he has NFL talent and wish him luck on his next journey.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Defense is going to regress hard next year. Better hope Smothers and Harrell can put up 40 PPG.
Definitely will have a different look in the back end. May be better statistically just because of the schedule. Let’s hope field position and special teams improve to help it out.

If it does regress I think it’s because they can’t find a suitable Domann replacement. Taylor Britt is more replaceable IMO

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Definitely will have a different look in the back end. May be better statistically just because of the schedule. Let’s hope field position and special teams improve to help it out.

If it does regress I think it’s because they can’t find a suitable Domann replacement. Taylor Britt is more replaceable IMO
Daniels is a big key for me. Assuming he doesn't come back, I'd expect some more teams to have success in the ground. If Thomas doesn't come back, the depth takes a hit too, as Stills is gone and he is also good at the point of attack.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

I think missing Daniels will hurt too. I don’t see the run defense being as good either.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Daniels is a big key for me. Assuming he doesn't come back, I'd expect some more teams to have success in the ground. If Thomas doesn't come back, the depth takes a hit too, as Stills is gone and he is also good at the point of attack.
We know the Wisconsin back will go for over 200 yards on us next year. They had a freak in Taylor and now they have another freshman freak. Wtf.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Big thing for me is can Tannor and Payne take another huge step and be pass rushers? If the answer is yes it won’t be as tall of a task.

Where I think we really missed Domann last game and an overlooked thing was him making sure everyone was lined up properly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds