Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hot Take of the Week - Week 1 2020 (1 Viewer)

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Back by popular (not really) demand, this week's Hot Take of the Week is brought to you by @Poor_and_Stupid 's Tegridy Weed. If you ever find yourself missing the Good and simple life of the olden days, and are Curious for fresh options, look no further than Tegridy. I once had a bowl of Tegridy with @skunkman's corn and @sparky's fire sauce slathered on, and let me tell you. . . My BM's have never been better!

Anyway, back to why we're all here. Hot Takes keep us going in the ups and downs of the football season, and we appreciate the posters who go out of their way to make ridiculous threads for us all to enjoy. Hot Takes should be celebrated, and there is obviously no targeted attacks on any posters mentioned in Hot Takes of the Week (@kong) . With a late entry, let us congratulate this week's Hot Take of the Week award winner @Robin Washut for his thread titled "With Thompkins at No. 2, Husker RB rotation clearing up"

*****FTR: had to scour RRS, but hope that our Platinum Posters step up the Hot Take game next week*****

hottake.png
Feel free to download and save your Award for your personal desktop display!

What incredibly great Game Week 1 insight claiming that after learning our No. 2 RB, we are more sure of who our top 2 RBs will be. If only we could all comprehend football on this level. The boards are better for it, and we are all grateful as fellow posters. Keep up the good work, Hot Taker!

Runners Up: @Sean Callahan for his thread titled "Tunnel Talk Moving Forward" and @Huskers11 for his thread titled "Move the chains mentality..."

As always Platinum shooters, if you see Hot Takes worthy of consideration next week, drop a line in this thread. I am sure after the Ohio State game we will have plenty.

**** Hot Takes are meant for fun, we all say dumb things 99.997% of the time and I hope that we can laugh at ourselves ****

Attachments

• hottake.png
    hottake.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 6

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
There are a plethora of hot takes in the Wan’Dale thread about which players on NU would start for tOSU.
that board has been overly ripe with Hot Takes lately, so it’s impressive you could come to a decision OP

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Tater Island is especially tatery today. All these fucking dolts that bash on "swing" passes don't have a fucking clue. The fact they call them swing passes is instant confirmation of not knowing a fucking thing about football. Fucking taters.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
There are a plethora of hot takes in the Wan’Dale thread about which players on NU would start for tOSU.
that board has been overly ripe with Hot Takes lately, so it’s impressive you could come to a decision OP

It was not an easy call. Saying Adrian should focus on moving the ball down the field almost took it.

Last edited:

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Congratulations Robin

When are we gettin Rob over here? I might legit cancel my RSS subscription then. His basketball stuff is good.

he may not be able to get a, air quotes "salary" but he'd be apart of a pretty kick ass group of eliters....and he can call people names and say bad words. Oh, he can look at the bewbies section and rate them daily as well. Something to think about it....

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
When are we gettin Rob over here? I might legit cancel my RSS subscription then. His basketball stuff is good.

he may not be able to get a, air quotes "salary" but he'd be apart of a pretty kick ass group of eliters....and he can call people names and say bad words. Something to think about it....
As long as he isn’t given Platinum Elite status, it should be ok. We don’t need him giving Deano actual inside info..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds