Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dave's Hot Chicken (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Couple of cocktails each, bottle of wine, the most expensive two-person steak entree, oysters, some other appetizer, sides, desserts.

I set our Uber pickup location all the way at the far end of Blackstone afterwards because I was worried I might explode if we didn't at least walk a few blocks after dinner. Very drunk and happy though, in fact our son who will be born within a couple weeks was conceived that night 🍆💦
Just trying to get an idea of a normal meal. Maybe $200-$300? I don't think I've been there. Only been down to Blackstone a couple of times and don't remember the name of the restaurants.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just trying to get an idea of a normal meal. Maybe $200-$300? I don't think I've been there. Only been down to Blackstone a couple of times and don't remember the name of the restaurants.
Normal steak dinner for two would probably be a bit over $200 all-in. Assuming one drink each, an app, and a side.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
The wife and I went there for our 1st anniversary because we got married at the Blackstone. We each had two drinks, an app, two steaks, two sides and a dessert and it was around $300 with a tip. Pricey but it was probably the best steak I've had in Omaha. Before that meal the Drover was my favorite in town.

Last edited:

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love that this thread is now about The Committee Steakhouse

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds