Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Have you ever been stuck in an Elevator? (2 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stuck twice. Longest one was over an hour & a half. Not gonna lie, didn't like it. Probably wouldn't have kept my shit together except the only other person in there was a hot chick. Had the "Dear Penthouse Forum......." scenario running through my head but unfortunately she had a boyfriend who she kept talking about. Really ruined the mood.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Stuck twice. Longest one was over an hour & a half. Not gonna lie, didn't like it. Probably wouldn't have kept my shit together except the only other person in there was a hot chick. Had the "Dear Penthouse Forum......." scenario running through my head but unfortunately she had a boyfriend who she kept talking about. Really ruined the mood.

That sucks

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Yeah, that'd be a little depressing. Hot chick, and she keeps talking boyfriend. Can you imagine if you hit it off and got a future connect out of the deal.

Poking her on the elevator doesn't seem realistic enough to even mention, so I went with 2nd best scenario. :LOL:

I was stuck on a dorm elevator, but it was stuck between floors with like 10-12 people - just packed. A bunch of us guys just pried open the door for most to get out so it was no longer overloaded. Lasted about 2 minutes.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Yeah, that'd be a little depressing. Hot chick, and she keeps talking boyfriend. Can you imagine if you hit it off and got a future connect out of the deal.

Poking her on the elevator doesn't seem realistic enough to even mention, so I went with 2nd best scenario. :LOL:

I was stuck on a dorm elevator, but it was stuck between floors with like 10-12 people - just packed. A bunch of us guys just pried open the door for most to get out so it was no longer overloaded. Lasted about 2 minutes.

Did the others die?

Frankie51

Defensive Lineman
I would absolutely lose my shit if I got stuck. You guys are scholars that can handle it.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

unfortunately we were stuck below ground level. Basically it made a big clunk noise and didn't stop until it literally hit the floor. So even if the door opened we would have been looking straight at a concrete wall. At the time I lived in a Condo in downtown Chicago. Was an old historic hotel they turned into condos. Cool building but back when they built that in the early 1900's they didn't think of everything when it came to safety.

Weird part was I ran home from work and told them I would be back in about 20 minutes. It was like a 5 minute walk from my place. We got no cell reception in that little concrete bunker in the basement of our building. Work was freaking out because I didn't show back up. I kept trying to text co-workers but weren't going through. I was even jumping up holding my phone as high as I could. Looked like a total dork and maybe that's why she had no interest. Heck for all I know she didn't even have a boyfriend and made it up to keep me at bay.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I’ve never been stuck in an elevator either

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Yes I got stuck in an old timey’ elevator with the metal Diamond grate thing and a manual up and down lever for about 45 mins when I was in high school.

(I was on a construction crew renovating a super old hotel in Falls City and that elevator used to scare the shit out of me)

doublewing

Running Back
In Vegas at the Monte Carlo (now Park MGM). It was only for about 20 minutes but I had to piss really bad. By about the 18th minute, I just assumed I would be in there all night. It was just me and fellow drunk buddy so I pissed in the corner. When we got off the elevator there was a maintenance guy and I was all like, "man, we got stuck in an elevator with piss in it! That sucked."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds