Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Have you ever been athletically dominated by a lady? (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
baboon dominance GIF

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
My wife has a twin brother. He is 6 inches taller and 100 lbs heavier. But he was a State Champion wrestler, and fought MMA professionally for most of his 20s. Their whole family includes multiple D1 wrestlers and football players.

She was only cheerleader and gymnast in High School, but nothing special athletically.

One night before we were even engaged, she got hammered drunk. She was so drunk that she passed out in my room early at a house party my buddies and I were throwing. She actually brought like 3 of her friends to this party. At around 2 am she storms down the stairs in just her bra and panties. She's screaming at me because she hears me "talking to some other girls."

The other girls were her friends, but she's too fvcked up to figure it out.

I take her outside to try and calm her down. This 5'3 120 lb woman, aged 25 at the time, fuming red in drunken rage, proceeds to pick my 6'3 210 lb ass up against the garage door in a feat of strength only observed in retards or gorillas. It was at that moment I realized I was in love.

15 years and 4 children later, she still terrifies me often, but I enjoy the physical domination.

doublewing

Running Back
If you have not been with an athletic female you've wasted your life. She may not be stronger, but my GF is a beast at tennis. She's quick and agile AF and has an overhand serve that makes me question if she's trying to kill me.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
My wife has a twin brother. He is 6 inches taller and 100 lbs heavier. But he was a State Champion wrestler, and fought MMA professionally for most of his 20s. Their whole family includes multiple D1 wrestlers and football players.

She was only cheerleader and gymnast in High School, but nothing special athletically.

One night before we were even engaged, she got hammered drunk. She was so drunk that she passed out in my room early at a house party my buddies and I were throwing. She actually brought like 3 of her friends to this party. At around 2 am she storms down the stairs in just her bra and panties. She's screaming at me because she hears me "talking to some other girls."

The other girls were her friends, but she's too fvcked up to figure it out.

I take her outside to try and calm her down. This 5'3 120 lb woman, aged 25 at the time, fuming red in drunken rage, proceeds to pick my 6'3 210 lb ass up against the garage door in a feat of strength only observed in retards or gorillas. It was at that moment I realized I was in love.

15 years and 4 children later, she still terrifies me often, but I enjoy the physical domination.
Congrats, man! That's awesome.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Dear diary: although we're relatively new in this relationship (2 months in) we decided that going on a marathon drinking escapade on a Saturday evening was a grand idea.
So, town to local town we bar hop. Make a 7 hour hiatus and 5 different town/bar trip circle trip.
End up back at her place. I vividly remember her bulldog trying to eat my leg. House was as quiet as a mouse. 16, 18 and 20 year old kids are asleep or in their rooms. We go pound town. I remember her riding cowgirl, bed shaking and she's spitting off "holy fuck" terminology.
I go home next morning before the kids are stirring. She texts me a few hours later saying, "well I guess we weren't very quiet last night, kids said they heard everything and was wondering how she was straight faced and walking normal 😯😳!"
She's 4'10.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
One time at a bar on Mill Ave in Tempe and I was outside and some feisty young latinas were arguing with each other out front. I was all drunk and told one of them to "take it easy". She turned around and punched me right in the fucking mouth and then immediately sprinted off down the road. I was all flabbergasted and feeling extremely vulnerable...it wasn't a good night. Feel like fighting is some form of athleticism...

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
My sixth grade girlfriend would regularly beat me in one on one basketball. She moved to Washington and ended being a division one basketball scholarship player so I don’t feel terrible I guess.

My brother in law went out for wrestling in HS. His first match was against a girl and he got his ass beat. He quit the team the next day.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds