Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Has there ever been a bigger kiss of death in the Frost era? (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
"On true freshman Ernest Hausmann, Frost said the Columbus native “has a chance to be a special player around here.” Hausmann will be in the mix with Chris Kolarevic, Va Mauga-Clements while Nick Henrich recovers from a broken hand."

We've heard that "special player here" about...

Luke McCaffrey
Wandale Robinson
Maurice Washington

So I fully expect Hausmann to transfer within a year. Frost really needs some new material. I'm getting tired of hearing the same crap followed by not only losing seasons but EMBARRASSING losing seasons.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Frost has an ego so big he can’t help it. Just like the puking thing. We just got dogpiled on nationally. Like the jerkoffs wearing the cornheads that get shown on TV. That’s why people make fun of us

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
"On true freshman Ernest Hausmann, Frost said the Columbus native “has a chance to be a special player around here.” Hausmann will be in the mix with Chris Kolarevic, Va Mauga-Clements while Nick Henrich recovers from a broken hand."
He's certainly in the mix with some special players.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

Luke McCaffrey
Wandale Robinson
Maurice Washington

So I fully expect Hausmann to transfer within a year. Frost really needs some new material. I'm getting tired of hearing the same crap followed by not only losing seasons but EMBARRASSING losing seasons.
I mean, I am 1,000% off the Frost train, but we are now at the point of criticizing him for simply complimenting one of our better, young players?

Yikes...feels like the off-season and it's only been two weeks...

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Big Tone have you considered putting a loaded Glock in your mouth and pulling the trigger until the clip is empty?
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Speaking

Luke McCaffrey
Wandale Robinson
Maurice Washington

Speaking of needing new material….real kiss of death might be (from every coach) “they’re really flying around”.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds