Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Haarberg FWIW (1 Viewer)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think Rattler transfers anywhere and just goes straight to the NFL. Regardless of his declining draft stock, I just don't see him getting started at another college. His ego is massive and his judgment is poor, therefore he goes to the NFL.
What NFL team wants this guy? He has cancer written all over him and he’s not good.

UNK’sker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Gary Sharp was saying on the radio today that he heard that Smothers was not the answer and the coaches have basically zero faith in him and are hoping Haarberg is the answer
Why’d it take them so long to come to this conclusion? If there was any question at all heading into last offseason you bring in another option via the portal. That’s incredibly obvious especially when your job is on the line if your starter can’t produce or gets injured.

It was pretty clear from the spring game that Haarberg was raw and needed at least 2 years before he could legitimately compete. Why in the hell would they pin all their future hopes on such a huge project with zero backup plan? The ineptitude of this offensive staff knows no bounds.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I think the fact that Purdue brought in a 3rd string qb that looked more composed than Martinez ever has in 4 years here says all we need to know about Frost and Verdu.

As far as Rattler goes, I don't care how ugly and how shitty of a teammate he is. I'm sure he's better than anything we have on our roster and I don't need to see another year of Adrian. Definitely don't want to see what our one-dimensional offense will look like under Smothers.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I think the fact that Purdue brought in a 3rd string qb that looked more composed than Martinez ever has in 4 years here says all we need to know about Frost and Verdu.

As far as Rattler goes, I don't care how ugly and how shitty of a teammate he is. I'm sure he's better than anything we have on our roster and I don't need to see another year of Adrian. Definitely don't want to see what our one-dimensional offense will look like under Smothers.

Illinois backup was just as good as AM.

betsch

Safety
I was at the doctor's office today and two doctors were talking about college football. We then exchanged the craziness of the NIL and Spencer Rattler packing all his belongings into two new vehicles. They said they would take Spencer Rattler as a transfer over Martinez. One then said that one of the other doctor's son was either on the team or around the team (I don't remember which) and said that Haarberg can't hit the broadside of a barn. Good athlete, but just can't throw.

I know this doesn't mean much. I do believe we have to take a transfer qb from the portal. I'm just happy to add something to this board.

Sorry, it's definitely not elite subscription information. I added a video for any inconvenience I may have caused.

View attachment 5385
I didn't read what you typed, but I like your video!

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
What NFL team wants this guy? He has cancer written all over him and he’s not good.
There is always some franchise that will look at Rattlers physical abilities & believe they can coach him to his potential. Plus spending a 4th rounder on a kid with an elite arm, is not much of risk if he turns into a problem in the locker room, u just lose a disposable pick, which happens all the time.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is always some franchise that will look at Rattlers physical abilities & believe they can coach him to his potential. Plus spending a 4th rounder on a kid with an elite arm, is not much of risk if he turns into a problem in the locker room, u just lose a disposable pick, which happens all the time.
Risk reward baybee. He figures his shit out you've got a cost controlled QBizzle

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I was at the doctor's office today and two doctors were talking about college football. We then exchanged the craziness of the NIL and Spencer Rattler packing all his belongings into two new vehicles. They said they would take Spencer Rattler as a transfer over Martinez. One then said that one of the other doctor's son was either on the team or around the team (I don't remember which) and said that Haarberg can't hit the broadside of a barn. Good athlete, but just can't throw.

I know this doesn't mean much. I do believe we have to take a transfer qb from the portal. I'm just happy to add something to this board.

Sorry, it's definitely not elite subscription information. I added a video for any inconvenience I may have caused.

View attachment 5385
To be fair I said HH was.....

charlie sheen film GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds