Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gubernatorial Thread (2 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s kind of funny but I live in Wasilla which is about 45 minutes outside of Anchorage. The same attitudes, people have about swimtown and Lincoln mirror the attitudes people out here have about Anchorage.

Like Nebraska, Alaska is pretty much dominated by one party so I tend to go with the candidate that does the least amount of politicking on the culture war since they are probably competent enough to campaign on other issues.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I'm still waiting on the story of why Theresa Thibodaux gave up the nearly sure Lieutenant Governor under Herbster to get .5% of the vote as a candidate.
I'd consider voting for Thibodaux over Pillen/Herbster. She should have jumped into the race sooner

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
What's she like? Less insane I would assume?

EDIT: Nevermind just checked out her website. I'm glad she's a great person but her platform uses the same old boogeymen as every other Republican nowadays. I'm not sure how any of them are even going to differentiate themselves in this race since they're all just playing the same game.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
don't think i could vote for lindstrom either, he looks too basic, like he was manufactured in a establishment republican factory

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What's she like? Less insane I would assume?

EDIT: Nevermind just checked out her website. I'm glad she's a great person but her platform uses the same old boogeymen as every other Republican nowadays. I'm not sure how any of them are even going to differentiate themselves in this race since they're all just playing the same game.
Yeah her platform isn't going to be any different. She's pretty conservative.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Next few weeks should be interesting when the not-so-savory files leak out. It’s gonna get ugly boiz. Favorite one I’ve heard about is a video of Herbster at the Governor’s Steak Dinner continuing to get food/pie, with his hat on, while the star spangled banner was being played and literally everyone else is at attention. For such a proud American, it’s not a good look lol.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Next few weeks should be interesting when the not-so-savory files leak out. It’s gonna get ugly boiz. Favorite one I’ve heard about is a video of Herbster at the Governor’s Steak Dinner continuing to get food/pie, with his hat on, while the star spangled banner was being played and literally everyone else is at attention. For such a proud American, it’s not a good look lol.
Omg

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Has the cowboy hat always been his thing or did he only start once he started running for governor?

doublewing

Running Back
Holy fuck that sounds equally cringeworthy and hilarious.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds