Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gone’Dale

I can’t imagine how embarassing/infuriating that must be if he’s not on the same page as those two dudes.
Frost and Wandale have both told these two ripe taters to fuck themselves in their own words previously. If you recall, Wandale was committed to us silently in 2018 before his trainer called Frost and demanded a few things in return for Wandale’s commitment. Morrow then spent the whole day with his trainer and discussed a few things.
Wandale’s dad spent a lot of Wandale’s youth in jail

Wandale has told both of these guys their opinions mattered zero before when he flipped to us. I actually can see a scenario where his dad and trainer are telling people Wandale is leaving and Wandale is telling Held and other people he’s staying. What’s true? I don’t think we’ll find out for awhile. However, Wandale needs to decide for himself just the same as he did when he signed with us 2 years ago. I don’t think any of this has been Wandale’s idea.

Frost and Wandale have both told these two ripe taters to fuck themselves in their own words previously. If you recall, Wandale was committed to us silently in 2018 before his trainer called Frost and demanded a few things in return for Wandale’s commitment. Morrow then spent the whole day with his trainer and discussed a few things.

Wandale has told both of these guys their opinions mattered zero before when he flipped to us. I actually can see a scenario where his dad and trainer are telling people Wandale is leaving and Wandale is telling Held and other people he’s staying. What’s true? I don’t think we’ll find out for awhile. However, Wandale needs to decide for himself just the same as he did when he signed with us 2 years ago. I don’t think any of this has been Wandale’s idea.
Didn’t Held and Walters get him back? I thought Frost was to the point where he was willing to let him walk because of the trainer and dad or is that narrative false?

Didn’t Held and Walters get him back? I thought Frost was to the point where he was willing to let him walk because of the trainer and dad or is that narrative false?
When I saw Frost at the donors event here in Denver he said that. He said he had completely moved on from Wandale.

Here's to hoping.

Nebraska sucking doesn't help this situation. Someone keeps pushing on you success would make them back off.

But Purdue and Kentucky as landing spots? Winning isn’t the issue here. Wandale needs to tell his handlers to fuck off again like he did two years ago.
Is it winning or “production” these goobers are pitching. If anything I think they’re worried about Wandale running into the middle of Big10 defenses next year.

But Purdue and Kentucky as landing spots? Winning isn’t the issue here. Wandale needs to tell his handlers to fuck off again like he did two years ago.
Yes and no.

Kentucky has everything Nebraska does right now plus trainer and family close by.

If Nebraska has success they have something those places don't.

From the kid's perspective if he likes NE staff better than KY staff then yes NE has something KY doesn't and kid needs to tell trainer and dad to fuck off. Losing has to put doubt in his head though.

What and TrueColors are gonna need to up their fucking game if they think they're overtaking me and treasonous Shitbrain @Jim14510 as tPB's best rivalry. Hell I think @Tyneb23 and @sexmonster threatened each other with more physical violence than I've seen so far.
A source close to Tarantino told me that he's on the board specifically for ideas of death scenes.

Yes and no.

Kentucky has everything Nebraska does right now plus trainer and family close by.

If Nebraska has success they have something those places don't.

From the kid's perspective if he likes NE staff better than KY staff then yes NE has something KY doesn't and kid needs to tell trainer and dad to fuck off. Losing has to put doubt in his head though.

I don’t think going home for a month hasn’t helped this.

Is it winning or “production” these goobers are pitching. If anything I think they’re worried about Wandale running into the middle of Big10 defenses next year.
I can’t imagine getting in the way of a decision that was my sons. Or take him away from a place he was happy at because I saw him as my retirement plan. Same goes for his trainer.

Does huskeronline just wait until someone else reports something, like 24/7, first and then just go with it?

Those dudes never report anything.

I can’t imagine getting in the way of a decision that was my sons. Or take him away from a place he was happy at because I saw him as my retirement plan. Same goes for his trainer.
Completely agree. Odd thinking WR has better production at UK considering their offense and QB talent.

Must think they can keep better tabs on him back home.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back