Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gone’Dale

Not really. I’m easily annoyed when the same posters post things that always come to the same conclusions. I’m also sad that they lack the capacity to say anything different as well.
So you believe that the main reason for WRs transfer (if he does) has less to do with Nebraska and more to do with some other variable?

Not really. I’m easily annoyed when the same posters post things that always come to the same conclusions. I’m also sad that they lack the capacity to say anything different as well.
Your statement was full of shit. If you make a bowl game five years in a row, you don’t lose games at an incredible rate. I was just calling you out because you’re the type of guy that can never admit he is wrong. You remind me of certain lawyers that were on Husker boards over the years.

So you believe that the main reason for WRs transfer (if he does) has less to do with Nebraska and more to do with some other variable?

Im not sure what to believe at this point and am willing to see what happens here before I assign blame on anyone.

Can’t wait to see how Dean spins this in his 3-2-1 post next week. “According to my sources Wandale didn’t like when Walk-ons told him to work harder in practice. It wasn’t gonna work out here for him”
Oh he’ll try, but there’s just no way to spin this if true.

Im not sure what to believe at this point and am willing to see what happens here before I assign blame on anyone.
It’s a hypothetical situation, if anyone is drawing conclusions hopefully they’re revisited once we know wtf is going on.

Your statement was full of shit. If you make a bowl game five years in a row, you don’t lose games at an incredible rate. I was just calling you out because you’re the type of guy that can never admit he is wrong. You remind me of certain lawyers that were on Husker boards over the years.

Mark Stoops has lost an average of 5 games per year in that 5 year span and would have lost more this year had they played more. He also is well below .500 as a head coach. So yes, they lose at an incredible rate.

Uou can find posts of mine on RSS when I’ve flat used the words “I was wrong.” So you’re completely talking out of your ass.

Mark Stoops has lost an average of 5 games per year in that 5 year span and would have lost more this year had they played more. He also is well below .500 as a head coach. So yes, they lose at an incredible rate.

Uou can find posts of mine on RSS when I’ve flat used the words “I was wrong.” So you’re completely talking out of your ass.
I’d kill a man to have NU only lose five games a year.

I’d kill a man to have NU only lose five games a year.

The sample size is odd. They’ve got two 7-6 years in there, another year they were under .500. Their best year in program history at 10-3, and then another where I think they were 8-5.
That’s losing at an incredible rate.

The sample size is odd. They’ve got two 7-6 years in there, another year they were under .500. Their best year in program history at 10-3, and then another where I think they were 8-5.
That’s losing at an incredible rate.
I hear where you are coming from.
However, compared the Nebraska’s record over the same span - they’re world beaters.
It’s a hard truth to come to terms with.

Why is everyone so confident he’s transferring to Kentucky? He could be entering the portal but I would guess he would have better options.m

Per Deab. Poor guy has been working the past 24 hours on the potential Wan’Dale story. He’s so overworked.

“This is a massive story and it needs to be 100 percent. You don't think I have content ready to roll already? I worked the last 24 hours on stuff to be prepared if it does go down. We are very ready for this story if it goes down, but he needs to go into the portal officially and none of that paperwork has been started. I'm looking at the portal right now and only two names have gone in officially today.”

Per Deab. Poor guy has been working the past 24 hours on the potential Wan’Dale story. He’s so overworked.

“This is a massive story and it needs to be 100 percent. You don't think I have content ready to roll already? I worked the last 24 hours on stuff to be prepared if it does go down. We are very ready for this story if it goes down, but he needs to go into the portal officially and none of that paperwork has been started. I'm looking at the portal right now and only two names have gone in officially today.”
Is that a real quote?

At this point, I’m setting my expectations at 2 more 3-win seasons and a new coaching staff in 2023. Anything above that is gravy.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back