Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gone’Dale

Completely agree. Odd thinking WR has better production at UK considering their offense and QB talent.

Must think they can keep better tabs on him back home.
I think Wandale is an elite college player. However, I think the difference between him and Ronalde is pretty big. Rondale has elite explosion and speed. Wandale really doesnt. Sorry. But Rondale is the better player. My point being, Rondale could have opted out this year and it wouldn’t have changed his draft position. Wandale couldn’t opt out in 21 and be a first round pick. I really don’t see a first round talent in Wandale and that wouldn’t change regardless of who he played for.

Completely agree. Odd thinking WR has better production at UK considering their offense and QB talent.

Must think they can keep better tabs on him back home.
happy drag race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Is Pyrocy on here? He had an update on RSS a few minutes ago that KY site is saying Wandale may announce something today.

Is Pyrocy on here? He had an update on RSS a few minutes ago that KY site is saying Wandale may announce something today.

Which means he's leaving. If you're not leaving, there shouldn't be anything to announce. Right?

Although you did say "may" announce something.

Which means he's leaving. If you're not leaving, there shouldn't be anything to announce. Right?

Although you did say "may" announce something.

Hes listening to some very stupid people who attempted to dictate his recruitment the first time and are doing the same now. We’ll see. I don’t think it’s a done deal. I’m doubting he’d file papers without talking to Held and Frost first. Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of handlers being involved with current players now that transfer rules are what they are.

Hes listening to some very stupid people who attempted to dictate his recruitment the first time and are doing the same now. We’ll see. I don’t think it’s a done deal. I’m doubting he’d file papers without talking to Held and Frost first. Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of handlers being involved with current players now that transfer rules are what they are.
Dude this isn't even college football anymore. It's minor league agents "handlers" and free agency. I wouldn't want to be a head coach in today's college football world.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back