Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gone’Dale

As of an hour ago, zero truth to these rumors.
excited fuck yeah GIF by CrossFit Inc.

That’s what I look like in real life btw fwiw

They let a post from car&lando that basically called our head coach a racist for almost two hours as well. Not sure they all of a sudden become good at what they do in certain instances.
What they “moderate” has become so inconsistent. Agree with your comments.

Mike513 agrees. He did say at this point though.

With transfer rumors, you basically have to hedge your bets. Things can change fast. I don’t think this one does. But I don’t blame anyone for bidding their statements with additional context.

I was just responding we wouldn’t even give a shit if he was leaving, if Frost was doing his job bringing in legit talent and developing that talent especially like we thought he would at the skill positions.

We’d probably always give a shit if a player like Wandale left. I’m not sure why all of your posts on both boards lately have come to the same two basic conclusions.

We’d probably always give a shit if a player like Wandale left. I’m not sure why all of your posts on both boards lately have come to the same two basic conclusions.
Do you think Clemson, Bama or OSU fans would care? No. Wandale is a good player, but they have multiple players better than him.

Do you think Clemson, Bama or OSU fans would care? No. Wandale is a good player, but they have multiple players better than him.

Okay. So the top 3 teams that are head and shoulders over every other team in the entire nation that play in the playoff 80% of the time wouldn’t care as much as we would.

Yes this isn’t the point you initially made. Your initial point came to the conclusion that the only reason this is a big deal is because Frost isn’t doing his job.

Okay. So the top 3 teams that are head and shoulders over every other team in the entire nation that play in the playoff 80% of the time wouldn’t care as much as we would.

Yes this isn’t the point you initially made. Your initial point came to the conclusion that the only reason this is a big deal is because Frost isn’t doing his job.
You are right on that aspect. It would hurt more than those teams even if Frost was doing his job. Hopefully he doesn’t strike out again in this recruiting class at the skill positions. I’m pretty sure we will atleast find a difference maker at tightend.

Oh good. True colors tells me and others what to do on RSS and now here. How awesome.

i think the only time I gave you any instruction was when you told me that I said something I didn’t and told you to bump the post.
This board is different than RSS. You don’t have to play a character here and we actually have good discussion.

i think the only time I gave you any instruction was when you told me that I said something I didn’t and told you to bump the post.
This board is different than RSS. You don’t have to play a character here and we actually have good discussion.
You accusing of me playing a character? That’s rich. You don’t have to pretend inside anymore.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back