Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

Interesting. Weird that they’d only do it like 2am-9am and include their new products like the qi10 drivers and their balls that don’t get updated every year.
I causally know a guy who works for Taylormade and it is 100% to clear out inventory. Certain things will be blocked or “cancelled” afterwards. I tried to buy 12 dozen TP5x’s the first year I heard this happened and it was quickly shut down. When I told him about that, he said they already knew this was going to happen.

I causally know a guy who works for Taylormade and it is 100% to clear out inventory. Certain things will be blocked or “cancelled” afterwards. I tried to buy 12 dozen TP5x’s the first year I heard this happened and it was quickly shut down. When I told him about that, he said they already knew this was going to happen.
I’m sure they do that sometimes this was different it seems since I got this email today actually. same day my putter arrived.

Thank you for your recent purchase with TaylorMade Golf! We appreciate your support and are excited to have you as part of Team TaylorMade.

[/td]

[td]
We want to inform you that the discount you recieved was mistakenly made available on our website. While we will honor your order, please note that this code was intended as a thank you to those raising money for Youth on Course, an organization dedicated to providing young people with access to golf.

[td]
If you feel inspired, we encourage you to consider making a donation to Youth on Course by clicking the button below. Your contribution can help provide opportunities for youth to learn and enjoy the game of golf.”

[/td]

I’m sure they do that sometimes this was different it seems since I got this email today actually. same day my putter arrived.

Thank you for your recent purchase with TaylorMade Golf! We appreciate your support and are excited to have you as part of Team TaylorMade.

[/td]

[td]
We want to inform you that the discount you recieved was mistakenly made available on our website. While we will honor your order, please note that this code was intended as a thank you to those raising money for Youth on Course, an organization dedicated to providing young people with access to golf.

[td]
If you feel inspired, we encourage you to consider making a donation to Youth on Course by clicking the button below. Your contribution can help provide opportunities for youth to learn and enjoy the game of golf.”

[/td]
So did you donate?

That was my wife’s. I think she was on hit 4 or 5 lol
Yea Right GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back