Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (4 Viewers)

kchusker1423

Linebacker
Elite Member
I get why he made it, guys a workhorse and never losses when it’s comes to these events. Still don’t think he should be there though
He's 15-4-1 in the Ryder Cup, and we're not playing stroke play. Match play is an entirely different beast, as is playing in Europe when everyone is against you. Ol' Bryson can barely handle someone calling him Brooksy, I would love to see what happens in Europe. Oh wait we already did in 2019...

Plus, this dude couldn't even beat Phil in a 9-hole match recently. Not sure how dialed he truly is...

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Plus, this dude couldn't even beat Phil in a 9-hole match recently. Not sure how dialed he truly is...
Enough to post a 58 a week ago.

Here are JT's last 9 finishes.

T-12th
Missed Cut
Missed Cut
T-60th
Missed Cut
T-9th
Missed Cut
Missed Cut
T-65th

kchusker1423

Linebacker
Elite Member
Like I said, we're not playing stroke play. This is the Ryder-fucking Cup. You can throw stroke play records out the window, especially in Europe. I am going with the guy who has been successful in this event on both continents, not the guy who shoots one great round of golf in a tour no one really cares about.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey Lee, was it you or @#HBD that had a run in with Captain Zach Johnson? It may have been someone else. I’ve never cared for the guy.
I've had a couple of run ins. He wants to come across as a bible thumping Christian, but I've witnessed him MF'ing staff and volunteers at tournaments. I don't care about that as much as I care about the being disingenuous.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I've had a couple of run ins. He wants to come across as a bible thumping Christian, but I've witnessed him MF'ing staff and volunteers at tournaments. I don't care about that as much as I care about the being disingenuous.
his meltdown where he threw a temper tantrum and dumped out all off his clubs was pretty embarrassing for a guy in his 40s

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
Then he was given the Payne Stewart Man of the Year award a few years ago. He has always seemed fake to me, even before hearing your stories.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds