Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (4 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
"Hey honey just wanted to let you know that this pervert from the internet named Jim said nice cleavage"
She's probably got enough comments on FB for the convo to go like this:

Garrett - one of the members said nice cleavage.

Mrs Garrett - was it Jim? You should really disassociate with that guy Garrett.

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
the PGA of America has a committee that makes the pick. it's a good old boys club that plays favorites. that's how Davis Love III got another chance after an epic choke job and they also gave Tom Watson a second captaincy that ended with the team hating his guts.
Didn’t Watson’s last team get him a gift to commemorate him being the Captain, and Watson threw it in the trash? Mickelson was talking about that I think.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Didn’t Watson’s last team get him a gift to commemorate him being the Captain, and Watson threw it in the trash? Mickelson was talking about that I think.
I hadn't heard that part, but it sounds about right. I know at the press conference afterward Phil ripped Watson's strategy and how he didn't let the team have any input on how things were done

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
She's probably got enough comments on FB for the convo to go like this:

Garrett - one of the members said nice cleavage.

Mrs Garrett - was it Jim? You should really disassociate with that guy Garrett.
Definitely more attractive than this Mrs. Garrett

180807-charlotte-rae-main-art-mn-0800.jpg

RedDeanRedemption

Defensive Lineman
He's 15-4-1 in the Ryder Cup, and we're not playing stroke play. Match play is an entirely different beast, as is playing in Europe when everyone is against you. Ol' Bryson can barely handle someone calling him Brooksy, I would love to see what happens in Europe. Oh wait we already did in 2019...

Plus, this dude couldn't even beat Phil in a 9-hole match recently. Not sure how dialed he truly is...
He was playing like a world class golfer going into the previous Ryder cups. Matchplay is still golf and JT fucking sucks at golf currently.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds