Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread

And basically what I said happened. Still no response over a week later. Still pissed, but whatever. Found a similar driver head. Now looking at shafts. Low spin, low torque, high kick.

Anyone with any suggestions? Not looking to drop a ton of coin. Looking at
- Aldila Rouge White 130 MSI 70 g
- Project X hzrdus smoke yellow 70 g
- Project X evenflow black 75g
None of the above. Do the Ventus black 6x. They have a new shaft out as well, Ventus TR.

Who here has played Omaha country club before? New next door neighbor is a member and has offered to take me, but need to know how much I should practice first so I don’t totally embarrass myself.

Who here has played Omaha country club before? New next door neighbor is a member and has offered to take me, but need to know how much I should practice first so I don’t totally embarrass myself.
Played there as a guest last year. One of the members in our group was pretty bad, but nobody cared. As long as you know golf etiquette and have some self awareness you’ll be fine

I play it every year. You will love it. The greens are what set it apart imo. They are going to be really fast. If you are in the wrong spot it’s almost an automatic 3-putt. So you will need to take your medicine on the greens.

@#HBD - Your boy Bill is taking off the gloves. No more trying to win the PGA Tour Mr. Congeniality Award, which worked so well for him:

Such a weird thing. Was there a vein of big Billy haters?
he's just kind of a douche bag. i feel like he wants everyone to like him and since they don't he is now saying he doesn't care... which he clearly does.

Everyone hates him and he knows it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

he's just kind of a douche bag. i feel like he wants everyone to like him and since they don't he is now saying he doesn't care... which he clearly does.

I guess I just kind of thought everybody thought he was kind of a douche that nobody really gave a shit about. It's like the third string running back for the chargers doing an op-ed and screaming that he doesn't care if people hate him and everybody's like dude...nobody gives a shit about you.

I guess I just kind of thought everybody thought he was kind of a douche that nobody really gave a shit about. It's like the third string running back for the chargers doing an op-ed and screaming that he doesn't care if people hate him and everybody's like dude...nobody gives a shit about you.
This is a lot of what it is. Dude is trying to make headlines for himself more than anything. I am not sure "being himself" is going to make him play any better. If anything I think it will make his whiny ass play worse.

This is a lot of what it is. Dude is trying to make headlines for himself more than anything. I am not sure "being himself" is going to make him play any better. If anything I think it will make his whiny ass play worse.

I just don't get it at all. Was he ever not himself? He wears goofy clothes with goofy wing tipped shoes.

To be clear, I'm all for wing tipped shoes. He just looks like a chode wearing him with brown pants and a mustard shirt.

Also I think I just proved his point. Lol

hey dudes trying to line up a golf trip in Western N this fall, would appreciate a course condition report from anyone who has played these courses. we were going to do Dismal but I've heard their greens are toast from winter kill. Please advise!

1. Bayside

2. Wild Horse

3. Prairie Club

hey dudes trying to line up a golf trip in Western N this fall, would appreciate a course condition report from anyone who has played these courses. we were going to do Dismal but I've heard their greens are toast from winter kill. Please advise!

1. Bayside

2. Wild Horse

3. Prairie Club

Little further east but sounds like Awarri in Kearney is really rounding into shape.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back