Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gameday Preview: Nebraska v Duquesne (Wednesday 11/22 7:00pm BTN) (1 Viewer)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball

Will leave the game thread to the new chat feature that @HuskerGarrett installed but will post preview info and tidbits here until tip

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I can link the thread to the chat so that when someone posts in the thread it goes to chat too. I’ll do that sometime before the game.
This is great… lets people go back and comb through them as they want to also. Love that

Pipehog69

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I went to Duquesne and am probably the worlds only DukeSker so very excited for this one.

I don’t really follow the dukes but I’ve read that this is probably their best team since my freshman year in 08-09. They added a bunch of transfers in the offseason but the team hasn’t had a chance to gel yet so I think the Huskers take it.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just read the tweet...we're doomed. Time for the Husker basketball death spiral. I think we can call for the Mayors head now and look for a new coach.

...did I do that right?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went to Duquesne and am probably the worlds only DukeSker so very excited for this one.

I don’t really follow the dukes but I’ve read that this is probably their best team since my freshman year in 08-09. They added a bunch of transfers in the offseason but the team hasn’t had a chance to gel yet so I think the Huskers take it.
Delete your account

I'm just kidding.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds