Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022

Saw a stat a couple weeks ago that when the line is 9.5 or more that the under is hitting at a really high rate the last 10-15 years. Was doing pretty well for me and that one should have continued it
Yup that was my Stat. To start the year it was like 9-1 or something ridiculous.

It has hit at like a 60% clip over the last 10 years.

I have killed it college wise, but I've lost it on the NFL. Hit a few point totals but that's it lately
In a group text with 7 other guys. We put together a parlay every Sunday, closest we got was a couple weeks ago we hit 7 of them, the one that didn’t hit was when the panthers had that Hail Mary against the falcons. That sucked. We are all really bad gamblers

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back