Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2023 (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Crazy! Bills did not look good and maybe even out coached yesterday, while the Bengals almost got beat overlooking BAL.
I like Cincy as a dog this weekend. +4.5

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Current Card
  • Maple Leafs - Jets - Oilers parlay +228
  • Under 52.5 Jags Chiefs
  • Free bet +632
    • Kelce TD
    • Juju over 51.5 yards
    • KC ML
    • Pacheco Over 53.5 yards
  • Eagles -7.5
    • Don't love this one, but it just felt like Giants +7.5 was a trap.
  • Bengals +4.5
  • Under 46.5 Cowboys and 49ers
  • Colorado Avs Stanley Cup +700
    • They are starting to get healthy and playing better. We will see here though.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I haven't looked at the lines yet for NFL this weekend. I can't gamble on any other sports...I don't watch them enough.

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Been gambling for 20 years and the craziest shit happened to me tonight.

I had a 5 team parlay $185 to win $3700ish. Had 2 wins in and another was cruising USU -6, they’re up like 30. Sweating out Youngstown St - 15 against 2 win UW Green Bay. They’re up 26 with 6 min to go and they end up winning by 14 while I’m drinking at big red. Loser. My last leg was StMary’s -12 and they’re up 26-11 in the first half. Following on espn.com Just miserable.
BE9E5CC1-1D92-41AD-BAAA-4B099656B39B.jpeg

Lose my parlay and lost Youngstown St straight up for 400. About an hour later I refresh my account and I’m like wtf why do I have all this money? Apparently espn and my betting site had the wrong score and Youngstown st covered winning by 16.

I absolutely lose my shit at big red. They close at 11pm so pound St Mary’s again for $400 second half -4, book it to grata and I just watched St Mary’s crush Pepperdine second half. Winning by 29, +20 second half.

C5A0556A-F844-421B-84B3-0BD5A94C9203.jpeg

Craziest night of betting in my entire life wtf.

Let’s fucking go.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've bet very few NFL games this year. I can't hardly stand to watch it until the playoff, so went with the Bengals +5.5 last night mins before kick because of a Dave Portnoy tweet.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I despise the Eagles but I took them for -2.5 vs the 49ers.

I just think at some point when San Fran faces a team that isn't very average (Seattle) or ran by morons (see Dallas) that rookie QB is going to have to produce for them.

Also took the Chiefs because I have officially shunned the Cowboys and have full jumped on the Chiefs bandwagon

fuck off GIF

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I've bet very few NFL games this year. I can't hardly stand to watch it until the playoff, so went with the Bengals +5.5 last night mins before kick because of a Dave Portnoy tweet.
I took Bengals moneyline last week.

I am not as big of a fan as Josh Allen as other people. He mashes down on every button too many times a game. Burrow is amazing.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds