Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022

Big time letdown spot for LSU. Coach Kelly came to LSU just to prove he was a great coach and could be Saben. The the fans rushed the field oh my! Not for sure but I think Arkansas lost last week in a upset with a great coach! Would not bet it but Goodluck if you do!

I'm looking at the team LSU just beat! Both Saban and those kids are never in this spot of not making the playoffs. They come to Alabama to win championships and go to the NFL...can't tell me there excited or practicing hard this week, heck none of them will play in the bowl game now. I like Ole Miss who still has a chance and will be super energetic with a great coach!
I've got Ole Miss money line for the hell of it. Points as you said should be a really good play.

I've got Ole Miss money line for the hell of it. Points as you said should be a really good play.
I have some others for you guys to look at and tell me your thoughts? I've been really bad on college this year.
Tcu +7? I bet them last week at -9 and they covered! I did like Texas verse Kstate but left it off the board. Tcu I think is for real and on a mission and if the Big 12 wants someone in the playoffs then you better control the ref! 😉
The next one is easy for me! Adrian Martinez sucks ass and Baylor will stop the run.
Next bet is pretty important to me as I lost last week when ND beat Clemson. I'll bet pretty heavy this this week that Navy stops the run and covers with the early start time this week! Good luck

First look at NFL does anyone have confidence in Jeff Saturday? This is the NFL and the best of the best and I get you played how many years. This seems to easy and I'm taking the Raiders and if I lose then who cares

I have some others for you guys to look at and tell me your thoughts? I've been really bad on college this year.
Tcu +7? I bet them last week at -9 and they covered! I did like Texas verse Kstate but left it off the board. Tcu I think is for real and on a mission and if the Big 12 wants someone in the playoffs then you better control the ref! 😉
The next one is easy for me! Adrian Martinez sucks ass and Baylor will stop the run.
Next bet is pretty important to me as I lost last week when ND beat Clemson. I'll bet pretty heavy this this week that Navy stops the run and covers with the early start time this week! Good luck
I've got some of the same ones.

Baylor -3
LSU -2 1/2
Ole Miss +11 1/2
A&M -1
Wisconsin -1
TCU +7

Nfl is interesting this week! First look I like the Cardinals, Seahawks, chargers, Nad maybe my Packers! Need too do some more digging

Had a parlay last night:
East Carolina +4.5
Caleb Williams over 2.5 TD passes
UNLV under team total 27.5

Woke up to see the reason it didn’t hit was because UNLV kicked a field goal with 17 seconds left to cut the lead to 7.

Mother fucker

Let's recap here:
Today..
Ole Miss
Navy
TCU
Baylor

Tomorrow:
Raiders
Jaguars
Browns
Cardinals
Chargers
Seahawks and maybe Packers

Anyone having success betting early cbb? I think I found a gem at 3pm today, SE Louisiana +9, wouldn’t be surprised if won outright.

Anyone having success betting early cbb? I think I found a gem at 3pm today, SE Louisiana +9, wouldn’t be surprised if won outright.
Can call this an L with 8 min left in the game 😂 nice of Kenn st to go 12/19 from 3 in the first half to kill any chance of a cover.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back