Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022 (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Should go 3/3 unless Brady some how manages to win this by more than 7.5 I should be good.

• GB +3.5
  • Rams in game ML +110
  • Cardinals +7.5
    • Wanted to bet this in game ML after the Cardinals got a stop on 4th down. It was +350 then, but was on the Nebraska side of the river.
    • Also saw a stat that dogs of +3.5 or more are covering at a very high rate this year.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I don’t bet very often. But would like to. I have a draft kings account where I play quite a bit of fantasy football. Live in Nebraska.

Do I just need to use a VPN to place some random bets?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I don't. I work in Cockeye about 50% of the time. I know people that do it that way but don't know what they use.
Yeah I am in a similar boat.. I am over on that side of the river a good amount, but still annoying Nebraska isn't up with the times.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Anybody got any plays?

I took Bengals ML +108 and the under but still researching this week..

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Just Bama today and looking like a easy win. Still looking at Pro. I could see the Colts owner wanting to start tanking and the G-men winning big.
Arizona might have finally found a team worse off and should win. Might tease KC and niners down together
I'm a Packers fan but they suck bad and if Minny don't win that game then the NFL is rigged. Lol I'll post later what I bet

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Just bet Kentucky in game +23.5... I think Cockeye is going to go conservative and close it out. Kentucky might get a score...

My biggest worry is a defensive score

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

@Eaton Beaver

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Watching skycast on espn news is blowing my mind! No commentary but Watching the lineman and seeing what the qb is looking at is fucking awesome

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds