Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling thread 2022

NFL***
Gmen have played 3 straight games and were on the road just last week and now travel all the way to the Pacific. Hawks -3 $100
Most overrated NFL team this year is Atlanta... Carolina pops them in the mouth this week by stopping the run and making Marcus look like his old self! CAR +4 $100
Solid trail. Cashed both today. That Carolina/Atlanta ending had me nervous

Probably shouldn't but can't help myself so I'm putting $50 on Browns +3.5 and might even bet the first half line of+2.5.

I can't imagine trying to prep for a game in the NFL with Lovie Smith as my coach! Barf! Not sure how they will do tonight??? But that would suck even if I made tons of money. I can't imagine being a Houston fan and a Husker fan and living through it

Faux? I suck with college but doesn't it seem like a Illinois -17 is a over reaction to the husker game..kind of like when okie beat our ass? Most pros are on the -17 but I like Mich st.

How about TCU? With the polls beating them down like bitches wouldn't you be pissed? -9 is doable but scared of a backdoor cover

Wait wait wait? Tennessee?? Hahaha Looking good boys but yore about to run in to a sledge hammer!! Georgia-8 for me!

How is K State a 2.5 point under dog at even odds on BetMGM.

They are at home vs Sarkisian who's like 1-6 ATS on the road at Texas .

Makes me want to bet Texas because the odds are so funky.

Faux? I suck with college but doesn't it seem like a Illinois -17 is a over reaction to the husker game..kind of like when okie beat our ass? Most pros are on the -17 but I like Mich st.
I like MSU +17.5 as one of my 2U plays.

• MSU +17.5
  • Army Air Force Under
    • Thought about Army +7.5. Off night home dogs is a system trigger for me.
  • IA Purdoodoo Under
    • I think this is a sluggish big ten game.
  • Tenn vs UGA under 65.5.
    • This total shot up. I think it opened at 55.
    • I think UGA wins and if that happens I don't think they turn into a shoot out.
  • Green Bay -3.5
    • I think GB has some value here. Come off some rough weeks and Rogers is really good vs the division.
  • Dolphins -4.5
  • Chiefs Titans Under
    • Reid is 1-8 vs the titans. I think Tennessee tries to grind it, but I think they lose.
    • Reid is also really fucking good after a bye

Purdoodoo -3.5
Kentucky -1
Wisconsin -5
Norte Dame +3.5
Miss St -12.5

@Eaton Beaver talk me out of these
I like Purdoodoo
I am not touching that Wiscy one. I don't know wtf I am getting in Wisconsin and Maryland has some talent.
I would probably take ND ML
I don't like playing games where a team fires their coach. It isn't uncommon for the team to rally and play strong following. Also we were buss rolled so I know it isn't an absolute rule.
Kentucky seems like a good play, but I am not too familiar with Mizzou

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back