Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Frost fired, Chinander named interim, maybe (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Then takes over as HC next year...At this point I'd be okay with this. but would it work? Would Chins stay without Frost? what assistants would stay with Chins? It wouldn't be a total rebuild on the defensive side of the ball. Who would he name as his OC? Would the fan base be okay with this?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Nope, fuck that. Maybe keep one or two position coaches, but that's it. Fisher/Tuioti/Beckton would be the only acceptable holdovers.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just think HC requires a pretty broad skill set I’m not sure Chinander has.
He might not have it, but if he took over and got us to a bowl game I would take him into consideration. He might get the job by default if others said no. I didn’t think Dabo was that guy either. You never know. It’s a pipe dream anyways because we won’t fire frost during the season.

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
Call me crazy, but I think Frost can get it done with the right assistants. Our defense is right where it needs to be. Do whatever you need to do to keep all those guys on staff. Get rid of Austin, Harry Potter, and Held. I’m not even opposed to keeping Lubick. Haven’t minded the play calling for the most part, plus it frees Frost up to do the things he needs to do throughout the course of the game instead of having his head constantly buried in the play sheet. Bring in some guys that have done it and are proven at this level. A couple ace recruiters would be nice too. I’m as frustrated as everyone else and maybe I need to take off the rose colored glasses, but I’m not ready to give up on the Frost experiment quite yet. GBR!!!

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Call me crazy, but I think Frost can get it done with the right assistants. Our defense is right where it needs to be. Do whatever you need to do to keep all those guys on staff. Get rid of Austin, Harry Potter, and Held. I’m not even opposed to keeping Lubick. Haven’t minded the play calling for the most part, plus it frees Frost up to do the things he needs to do throughout the course of the game instead of having his head constantly buried in the play sheet. Bring in some guys that have done it and are proven at this level. A couple ace recruiters would be nice too. I’m as frustrated as everyone else and maybe I need to take off the rose colored glasses, but I’m not ready to give up on the Frost experiment quite yet. GBR!!!
Any coach with great assistants can get it done. What is Frost bringing to the table at this point?

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don’t think we have a choice at this point. I personally don’t see Frost going anywhere after this season so we might as well give our full support and hope he can get this thing turned around

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I don’t think we have a choice at this point. I personally don’t see Frost going anywhere after this season so we might as well give our full support and hope he can get this thing turned around
No offense, but that shits weak bro.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds