Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Friday night open chat.... Brought to you by bird dog apple whisky (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
France's size makes it a bit tougher. De Colo is about 5 inches taller than I remember
Tatum was getting whatever he wanted against Luwawu-Cabarrot. We just need the boyz to iso er up and get the the rim. If it ain’t there kick it and hope we aren’t dipshit losers and start cannin our 3s

On My Way Puppy GIF by Chris Timmons

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Are you bullish on our linebackers? I am just not in love with our LB’s across the board? I think that is our weakest spot?
Yes...

Jojo is an NFL draft pick and a top tier OLB in the B1G

Reimer has added 20 lbs and maintained his athletic ability. He also has great instincts.

Kolaveric is a Wisconsin lb who is always in the right spot and is a top athlete on the team.

Nick is a stud who when he played down the stretch last year was a tackling machine.

Nelson has learned the scheme and done a great job playing within it. Now you have his effort that is funneled.

Tannor is a guy who is solid, but at his ceiling. He has improved but I think you'll see more of a jump from Nelson and Payne.

Payne has leaned up and I think with a normal healthy year under him he could be a leader in the pass rush.

Muaga has started closing the gap between him and starters. He is under sized so hope we don't need him vs the 21 personnel teams, but he is getting better.

I don't think we have a Gregory or David type guy here, but they know the scheme and will play fast.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Something like that, but.....

Lost their stud OG
They lost 5/6(iirc) of their top receivers.
They had to move their back up kicker and QB to WR
They are implementing completely new schemes on both sides
They didn't have hardly any talent on defense. So if it comes back who cares?
Biggest thing is making sure their emotional momentum doesn't take over. Stop their run game and you'll be fine.
You are looking at a C and OT who are watch list guys. A good RB and Peters is regarded as one of the best QBs in the west.

I just don't think they have the weapons on offense to move the ball. I also think that our defense remembers this game and had revenge on their mind.

That's why I got to where I did.

Yeah, i mean…i hear ya but…

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is he gone? I googled the roster to verify spelling and he isn't on it.
Transferred to Grand Canyon University. Was clear after Andre put the moves on some poor soul his first game back from Covid that Yvan was cooked.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds