Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fall camp thread 2024

90 is James Williams
The last moment addition to last yrs class #97 Keona Davis had some moments
This staff seems to know how to evaluate. Their hit rate seems like it’s going to be higher than anyone’s since the glory yrs.
They don’t seem to take many stiffs. Wish we had a couple yrs of this “unlimited roster size” we could catch the pack in a hurry bc they are loading rooms with competition that will continue to develop.
We are going to have some hard decisions & probably have to part with some guys we will miss

I'd have to think Teddy will be the guy at LT for game 1
Yeah, I’m not going to overreact to seeing Corc there tonight. Heck, they could be alternating them this early in practice just to get a look at both with the 1’s and tonight was TC’s turn.

One thing that jumped out to me that I haven’t seen mentioned yet was Willis McGahee getting a lot of reps with the 1’s. It surprised me with all of the talk about Shavers, but haven’t head a thing about McGahee.

Last edited:
Any sighting of waterboy?

creeping fast times at ridgemont high GIF

Sounds like every WR besides Banks has an issue with drops. Gonna be frustrating to finally have a QB who can make the throw and watch 2-3 drops a game.

Wasn’t there some LB that came from Syracuse as a transfer? Is so, is he any good?

Haven't heard much.

I remember at some point during spring Rhule commenting that Thompson has to learn how they do things, similar to what he’s said about most of our transfers when they get to NU. I think Banks and maybe Blye Hill are the only transfers who came in and hit the ground running.

One thing that jumped out to me that I haven’t seen mentioned yet was Willis McGahee getting a lot of reps with the 1’s. It surprised me with all of the talk about Shavers, but haven’t head a thing about McGahee.
Where did you see this? McGahee is starting out at JACK and that is a very deep spot. Shavers is at ILB which would make sense to get a lot of reps at while they try to protect Bullock from injury.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back