Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I really hope I'm not getting excited about Rhule for nothing. (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can't take this comment seriously. It makes no sense.

The one year he had expectations and fell flat on his face, he said he didn’t care about winning the big 12, he only cared about having the most “together” team.

It’s a bunch of hip hip hooray and ice cream sprinkles. He doesn’t care about winning. He said it himself.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
the dude your opinion GIF
Season 2 Hbo GIF by Big Little Lies

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member
The one year he had expectations and fell flat on his face, he said he didn’t care about winning the big 12, he only cared about having the most “together” team.

It’s a bunch of hip hip hooray and ice cream sprinkles. He doesn’t care about winning. He said it himself.
That's a simpleton interpretation of what he meant. Every athlete and coach thinks the same thing; they want to maximize their own team and be the best team they can be. What happens outside of that, i.e. conference championships, bowls, college football playoffs, are a result of achieving that first goal.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's a simpleton interpretation of what he meant. Every athlete and coach thinks the same thing; they want to maximize their own team and be the best team they can be. What happens outside of that, i.e. conference championships, bowls, college football playoffs, are a result of achieving that first goal.

OK.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds