Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Does anyone near Papillion want to look at a 4Runner for me (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve been thinking about buying an old 4Runner just to use as a daily beater to throw miles on instead of my truck. An 85 year old guy posted one in Papillion today that looks like it’s in great shape. Is anyone close and wants to confirm that it’s been old man babied for me?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’ve been thinking about buying an old 4Runner just to use as a daily beater to throw miles on instead of my truck. An 85 year old guy posted one in Papillion today that looks like it’s in great shape. Is anyone close and wants to confirm that it’s been old man babied for me?
You got a link? There's a scam listing on FB marketplace for one like that that almost got me.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks legit - but the pictures probably make it look that way. I'd be happy to, but will probably be gone by the time I'm available to drive down there.

I was just down there on Saturday at my CPA's office.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
is papillion in cass county? car has 20 plates.

it seems scammy. ran into it trying to buy some calves last week. people responded with 1 word answers super delayed and vague.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW, my dad is 85 years old and drives his Avalon like a bat out of hell. Ha ha, just kidding.

But he is 85, going on 86 later this month. He just repainted his 2006 Avalon and it looks brand fricking new. 250K+ miles...and yes, he babies it. Although he allowed me to take it out over Easter and asked me to open it up on the highway. Pushed it up to 100 mph. He got a little nervous as we went over 90.

There is something to thinking an old man drives like...well, an old man.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
BTW, my dad is 85 years old and drives his Avalon like a bat out of hell. Ha ha, just kidding.

But he is 85, going on 86 later this month. He just repainted his 2006 Avalon and it looks brand fricking new. 250K+ miles...and yes, he babies it. Although he allowed me to take it out over Easter and asked me to open it up on the highway. Pushed it up to 100 mph. He got a little nervous as we went over 90.

There is something to thinking an old man drives like...well, an old man.
That is a good point, I just assumed he probably never drives it but who knows 😆

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds